Can Travel Snacks Really Be Healthy AND Satisfy My Cravings?
You don’t have to sacrifice your health for the convenience of junk food snacks while you’re traveling. There are many healthy travel snack options that are equally convenient and easy to pack for a road trip with your family or a business trip with your boss.
It’s easier to eat healthy at home when your refrigerator and pantry are filled with your favorite nutritious foods. Yet, with a little planning, you can still be in control while traveling. Here are two good reasons why it’s going to be much easier than you think.
1. Healthy Travel Snack Options Galore!
- Fresh fruits – From berries and melons to bananas and avocados, these healthy snacks come complete with natural sweetness and a variety of flavors to satisfy everyone in your family.
- Fresh veggies – Carrots, celery, sweet red and green peppers, and other favorites deliver a tasty crunch. Dip them in hummus for extra flavor.
- Trail mix – Buy a healthy brand or custom-mix your favorite selection of dried fruits, nuts, and seeds. Add dark chocolate pieces for an extra dessert version.
- Healthy beef jerky – Instead of those beef jerky supermarket brands, chose a healthy, non-GMO alternative like Chomps Natural Beef Snack Sticks with 9 grams of delicious protein in every serving.
- Organic cheese sticks and slices – A good protein source, but don’t get carried away. One single cheese stick can contain 70 calories or more.
- Round out your healthy travel snacks with other organic packaged snacks such as granola and fruit bars, pretzels, applesauce and other fruit squeezes, and crunchy low-sugar cereal.
- Healthy beverages – Avoid sugary sodas and enjoy water (lots of it), regular and herbal teas, and coffee.
2. Cravings Lessen with Healthy Travel Snacks
Decades of research into why junk foods are so addictive continue to reveal why we’re a nation hooked on foods that make us overweight and sick. The simple truth is, junk food manufacturers have a staff of food scientists whose job is to design addictive concoctions of food-like products in their laboratories.
Filled with toxic additives and preservatives, their creations assault your pleasure center with seductive aromas, tastes, and textures. Before you know it, you’re down to the last chip in a party-size bag. Remember the advertising slogan, “Bet you can’t eat just one!” for Lay’s Potato Chips? Most Americans lost that bet a long time ago.
When you eat healthy snacks, you won’t be tricked or seduced. You’ll enjoy nutritious, natural foods that satisfy your appetite without causing cravings. You’ll feel full, energetic, and very proud of yourself. Now that’s the way to travel!
Chomps Natural Beef Snack Sticks
It’s amazing how much good nutrition is packed into every individually wrapped serving of Chomps Natural Beef Snack Sticks. It’s a perfect healthy travel snack and a juicy and delicious alternative to traditional beef jerky brands. Each Chomps stick is packed with nine grams of protein and made from 100% grass-fed non-GMO New Zealand Angus beef, enhanced with the down-home flavors of farm-fresh ingredients and preserved with natural celery juice. Chomps are free of gluten, soy, hormones, antibiotics, dairy, and MSG.
Order Chomps natural beef snack sticks online in three juicy flavors—Original, Crankin’ Cran, and Jalapeno. Chomps is Whole30 approved and paleo-diet friendly. Enjoy your protein boost the healthy, tasty way!