Keto Super Bowl Snacks
With the big game around the corner, it can be tempting to binge on unhealthy snacks. That is why we put together a list of our favorite low-carb, keto-friendly snack recipes that are perfect to help you stay on track while watching the Super Bowl!
Bacon Avocado Poppers
- 6 CHOMPS sticks of choice
- 8 oz. of Nancy's cultured probiotic cream cheese
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Remove collagen casing from Chomps sticks and finely chop. Reserve half for coating and mix half with remaining ingredients and chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm.
- Place reserved chopped chomps in air-fryer and “fry” for 4 minutes at 400 F. *This step can be omitted if you don’t have an air-fryer and you can just use “un-fried” chomps to coat.
- Remove mixture from fridge and scoop with a small cookie scoop and roll in crispy air-fried Chomps. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Low Carb Tacos
- 4 CHOMPS jerky sticks
- 1 tsp ghee
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 Paleo tortillas
- 1/2 a ripe avocado, mashed
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- Chopped cilantro
- Chop the beef sticks into small pieces. Place in a food processor and pulse until crumbled.
- Heat the ghee in a skillet over medium heat until melted.
- Add the crumbled jerky, cumin, and sea salt. Heat for 3-4 minutes until well-moistened and hot.
- Serve jerky taco meat on Paleo tortillas topped with avocado, jalapeño, red onion, and cilantro.
- 1 cup raw, slivered almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- 2 t cinnamon
- ¼ t salt
- 2 sticks of CHOMPS jerky (any flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a slip mat or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine melted coconut oil, almond butter, and honey. Pour the mixture over the nuts, and stir to evenly distribute over the nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the nuts are browned.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the mixture to cool for 30 minutes.
- While the granola cools, slice two sticks of jerky. Distribute the slices over the granola while it cools.
- Once cooled, transfer to a bowl and enjoy. Or keep in a mason jar or other container to maintain freshness.
CHOMPS on Horseback (Bacon and Gruyere wrapped CHOMPS)
- Turkey Bacon
- Cut the CHOMPS, manchego, and turkey bacon into equal sized pieces.
- Wrap turkey bacon around CHOMPS and manchego slices, using a toothpick to secure pieces together.
- Place in skillet or baking sheet and bake at 325℉ for 20-25 minutes.