Warm up in this rainy weather with this light and cozy CHOMPS Turkey Sweet Potato soup! The combination of light broth, crunchy veggies, and savory turkey is perfect for spring!
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 3 cups diced sweet potato (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 4 cups broth
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 4 CHOMPS Jalapeño Turkey or Original Turkey sticks
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- optional toppings: avocado, jalapeno, cilantro
- In a large stock pot, add oil and let it get hot.
- Add onion and sauté 2-3 minutes until softened.
- Add sweet potato, garlic, and salt and pepper and sauté for another 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add jalapeño, stir to combine, and add broth.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add kale, CHOMPS Turkey Sticks, tomato paste, and s&p and stir to combine.
- Cook for another minute until flavors are incorporated and warmed through.
- Top with toppings and enjoy!