This Butternut Squash Pizza recipe is easy to make, healthy, and filling! Perfect for a weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
- 1 Trader Joe's butternut squash pizza dough (frozen)
- 1 CHOMPS Turkey Stick, sliced diagonally
- 2 cups fresh basil
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 zucchini, seeds removed and sliced thin
- Handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and follow the directions on the box to heat the crust.
- While the crust is baking, combine the basil (leaving some to top as a garnish), avocado, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper into a blender/food processor and purée until smooth.
- Slowly add in the oil just until smooth, being careful not to make the pesto too runny.
- Once the crust is ready, remove from oven and spread the pesto mixture onto the crust.
- Top with zucchini, tomatoes, CHOMPS turkey, and fresh basil and broil on low for 2-5 minutes, or until toppings are golden brown.
- Cut and enjoy!
Recipe originally found on: @bodyxbrooke Instagram