CHOMPS is a perfect protein addition to any soup, especially this paleo-friendly garden vegetable soup.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 T garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 T fresh basil
- 1/2 cup CHOMPS snack stick (any flavor), chopped
- 1 cup chicken or vegetable broth
- Heat carrots, celery, onion, and garlic in a skillet with olive oil.
- Add in diced tomatoes and stir.
- After 2 minutes, add in beef jerky, broth, and basil and simmer on low for at least 20 minutes or until carrots have softened.
Recipe originally found on: Paleo Hacks