These cornbread muffins will blow any others you've ever had out of the water! These paleo-friendly muffins with bites of savory jerky make for the perfect sweet and savory snack.
- 3 CHOMPS Hoppin' Jalapeño beef sticks
- 3 pasture-rasied eggs
- 2 T grass-fed butter, melted
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 T jalapeño, minced
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and line 6 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Chop the jerky into small pieces and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, butter, and almond milk in the mixing bowl. Stir in the coconut flour, jalapeño, jerky pieces, sea salt, and baking powder.
- Spoon batter into the muffin tins and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Optional: top each muffin with a jalapeño slice
Recipe originally found on: Paleo Hacks