Sweet and Spicy Charred Brussels Sprouts
Total Time:20 mins
Cook Time:15 mins
Prep Time:5 mins
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 3 CHOMPS Hoppin' Jalapeño beef sticks, chopped
- 1-2 T maple syrup
- Clean and trim the Brussels sprouts. Half or quarter the sprouts depending on the size.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the Brussels sprouts, keeping them in a single layer as much as possible. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for about 10 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are tender and have begun to char. If the sprouts are browning too quickly, lower the heat to medium.
- Add chopped CHOMPS sticks and drizzle with maple syrup. Stir until the syrup melts and coats the Brussels sprouts.
Recipe originally found on: Hungry By Nature