Ginger Jalapeno Whole30 Compliant Omelette
This omelette is not only delicious and easy to whip up, it's Paleo and Whole30 compliant!
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 Jalapeño CHOMPS stick, sliced into pieces
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 jalapeño, chopped finely
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Add avocado oil to pan, along with minced garlic, jalapeño, and cilantro. Sauté over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add CHOMPS pieces, and sauté for another 2-3 minutes, or until jalapeños begin to soften.
- Beat together the three eggs, and salt and pepper to taste. Pour the egg mixture directly over the ingredients already on the pan.
- Cook eggs, lifting sides occasionally to allow uncooked eggs to seep under.
- When the top is nearly all cooked through, flip the flat omelette over in pan with a spatula.
- Once eggs are all cooked through, fold omelette in half!
- Top with sliced avocado and cilantro.