Job Posting: Demand & Inventory Management, Associate
Who We Are
Chomps® redefines better-for-you snacking with its signature meat snacks, made from the highest quality, humanely raised meats and containing only natural ingredients. The Chomps mission is to make healthy snacks with NO tradeoffs: great taste and powerful nutrition fueling on-the-go lifestyles. Chomps is the only meat snack that is Grass Fed & Finished, Whole30 Approved, Gluten Free, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Humane.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious supply chain professional to join the team as a Manager of Demand Planning and Inventory Management. In this role, you will contribute to improving visibility, accuracy, and overall supply chain performance for our growing organization. You will own all aspects of demand planning and collaborate with production, sales, and marketing to develop and own a robust forecast plan. You will also assist in managing inventory levels and replenishment needs. You will be a key player to in avoiding stock outs while maintaining adequate inventory levels.
Traits of a Chompian
You are self-motivated, results-driven, and detail-oriented. You are scrappy, resourceful and reliable. You have high standards and unparalleled integrity. You are a critical thinker and problem solver. You are a leader who gets your hands dirty and always sees things through. You have a hunger to learn and improve. You hold yourself and others to a high standard. You have a “servant” mindset and go the extra mile for your company and customers. You take a keen interest in nutrition and active living.
- Create and maintain a rolling 12-month sales forecast and demand plan
- Gather, analyze, and draw insights from historical data to improve plan accuracy with specific attention to out of stocks, pipe fills, and one-time events
- Manage, analyze, and improve the transfer of goods from co-manufacturers into our distribution and fulfillment centers
- Analyze sales and stock levels to determine re-order levels and timing
- Collaborate with production operations team to develop monthly reporting and score cards focused on achieving working capital and fill rate targets
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with sales team through excellent communication skills to ensure an effective sales forecasting process and provide analytic support as necessary
- Learn current planning tools and become functional expert within team
- Identify areas of improvement to drive improved forecasts, fill rates and inventory levels and develop/present recommendations
- Perform gap analysis for past planning performance and implement corrective action plan with key business stakeholders
- Provide cost-benefit analysis to optimize all Supply Chain cost-savings
- Assist in the documentation of current and future state processes and support the selection and implementation of supply chain / ERP technologies
- Participate in physical inventory and cycle counts at warehouses at minimum 2x/Year
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or related field
- 3-5 years of Demand Planning, Sales and Operations Planning, and/or Inventory Management within the branded food, food and beverage manufacturing, and/or e-commerce industries
- Strong proficiency in Excel and production / inventory management technology platforms
- Prior experience with advanced planning systems
- Outstanding analytical skills with demonstrated success organizing, analyzing and accurately drawing actionable insights from complex data sets
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage multi-project workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Self-starter who is very result and detail-oriented
- Ability to prepare and present data to multiple levels in the organization in a clear and concise manner both orally and in writing
What You’ll Get
- Make an impact: Join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial company at a pivotal point to positively impact the food industry
- Upward mobility: Grow within CHOMPS quickly based on outstanding performance
- Competitive pay: We are building a profitable business and offer competitive compensation packages to top talent. We win together.
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401K matching, Generous PTO, Wellness Perks
- Flexible work arrangements: We are focused on the health and wellbeing of our team members. Our team is working remote during the Covid-19 pandemic, and will transition back to the office as needed.