Job Posting: E-Commerce Operations Specialist
Who We Are
Chomps® redefines better-for-you snacking with its signature meat snacks, made from the highest quality, humanely raised meats and containing only natural ingredients. The Chomps mission is to make healthy snacks with NO tradeoffs: great taste and powerful nutrition fueling on-the-go lifestyles. Chomps is the only meat snack that is Grass Fed & Finished, Whole30 Approved, Gluten Free, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Humane.
What You Will Do
We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented professional to join the team as E-commerce Operations Specialist. In this role, you will contribute to support our day to day operations with managing Amazon inventory, shipment planning and coordination, and executing to hit needs to deliver to forecast. Own special E-commerce projects related to bundles, new sku launch scheduling etc. You will become skilled with Amazon Vendor, Amazon Seller and other E-commerce platforms (Walmart.com etc).
Traits of a Chompian
You are self-motivated, results-driven, and detail-oriented. You are scrappy, resourceful and reliable. You have high standards and unparalleled integrity. You are a critical thinker and problem solver. You are a leader who gets your hands dirty and always sees things through. You have a hunger to learn and improve. You hold yourself and others to a high standard. You have a “servant” mindset and go the extra mile for your company and customers. You take a keen interest in nutrition and active living.
- Analyze in-stock levels to properly execute all Amazon FBA shipment coordination including shipment creation, delivery timing and check in monitoring
- Analyze in-stock levels and coordinate any OOS’s with order back up (Amazon’s Fulfilled by Merchant)
- Collaborate with production operations team to develop weekly FBA shipment planning process
- Collaborate with E-commerce team to learn about upcoming initiatives and planned promotions that will impact sell-through and demand to better shipment planning accuracy
- Develop and maintain an internal Amazon in-stock report to better shipment planning processes
- Assist with new E-commerce platform onboarding including item set up, onboarding, shipment coordination and content
- Assist with new E-commerce sku onboarding on already existing platforms including item set up, content submissions (i.e. Fresh Direct, SnackMagic, Bodybuilding, GoPuff, Lucky Vitamin, VitaCost, Outdoorly etc)
- Collaborate on other ad-hoc E-commerce projects including but not limited to site audits, competitor tracking, sku comparison, new sku projects and initiatives (bundles, mixed packs, mixed brand bundles)
Who You Are
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Analytics, Operations, Management or other similar
- Entry level role, 1-2 years of full time or internship experience within the CPG and/or e-commerce industries is a plus
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Outstanding analytical skills with a strong will for organizing and analyzing
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, effectively manage multi-project workload to meet deadlines, while ensuring a high standard of quality
- Self-starter who is very detail-oriented
What You’ll Get
- Make an impact: Join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial company at a pivotal point to positively impact the food industry, as well as growing E-commerce space
- Upward mobility: Grow within CHOMPS quickly based on outstanding performance
- Competitive pay: We are building a profitable business and offer competitive compensation packages to top talent. We win together.
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401K matching, Generous PTO, Wellness Perks
- Flexible work arrangements: We are focused on the health and wellbeing of our team members. Our team is working remote during the Covid-19 pandemic, and will transition back to the office as needed.