Meet The Team
We don’t believe in cutting corners, and that’s why we make all our products with simple, quality ingredients that never compromise on taste. So, if you’re looking for the perfect snack that’s both healthy and delicious, reach for Chomps – the stick without the ick!
We don't accept the status quo. We are disruptive thinkers who bring new ideas, resources and opportunities to the mix. With founders who didn't come from traditional CPG backgrounds, we make decisions that make sense for us, and don't just do things because they were done a certain way in the past.
Every individual brings unique and diverse perspectives to the team. At CHOMPS, the big picture is what matters. On any given day of the week, our team can be found brainstorming, snapping photos around the city or even seeing the new Lion King.
It's extremely rare, in fact nearly impossible, to leave our office without holding your stomach from laughing so hard. In the start-up environment, things change quickly, but with a team as resilient as ours, we're always moving forward and staying positive.
Co Founder and CEO
Co Founder and COO
Customer Experience Analyst
Analyst, Logistics & Order Fulfillment
Manager of Ecommerce
Marketing Manager, Brand & Content
Director of Sales East
Sr Associate, Sales Operations
Director of Ecommerce
VP of Finance
Associate Manager, UX Design and Content Marketing
Ecommerce Product Manager
Director of Accounting
Manager, Category and Sales Strategy
Sr Associate, FP&A
Sr. Manager Production Operations
Sr Associate, Demand & Inventory Planning
Team Chomps is hiring! See our list of open positions below. Review the openings and submit your resume to email@example.com
Paid Work-Study, Accounting Analyst
(Part Time / Internship / Work-Study: Fully Remote, 3-6 months with possibility for extension and full-time employment)
Who We Are
CHOMPS® redefines better-for-you snacking with its signature meat snacks, made from the highest quality, humanely raised meats, and containing only natural ingredients. The CHOMPS mission is to make healthy snacks with NO tradeoffs: great taste and powerful nutrition fueling on-the-go lifestyles. CHOMPS is the only meat snack that is Grass Fed & Finished, Whole30 Approved, Gluten Free, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, and Certified Humane.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious accounting student to join our team for an Accountant Analyst Work-Study Program. In this fully remote, part time role, you will grow professionally through your experiences, working closely with our team as a key contributor to enhance the accounting and process needs of our growing organization. You will be exposed to a broad range of core accounting responsibilities and experiences, including accounts payable processing, customer invoicing, and cash application, along with ad-hoc projects & analysis. We expect your responsibility to grow over the course of the program. You will support process improvement, enhancing speed and accuracy of Chomps’ financial reporting. You will have a seat at the table among management and company leadership, bringing a continuous improvement mentality and helping implement efficiencies and solutions. You will also have the unique opportunity to support the Chomps team with system implementations, providing invaluable career experience.
Traits of a Chompian
You are self-motivated, results-driven, and detail-oriented. You are scrappy, resourceful, and reliable. You have high standards and unparalleled integrity. You are a critical thinker and problem solver. You are a leader who gets your hands dirty and always sees things through. You have a hunger to learn and improve. You hold yourself and others to a high standard. You have a “servant” mindset and go the extra mile for your company and customers. You take a keen interest in nutrition and active living.
- Processing of accounts payable, ensuring correct classification to general ledger
- Handling accounts receivable, including new customer onboarding, uploading, monitoring, and performing and/or reviewing daily invoicing procedures
- Participating in the cash application process including reviewing trade spend and following up to ensure all allowances are applied correctly and match to trade agreements
- Assists with various general account reconciliations, journal entries and schedules as needed
- Actively participate in month end close procedures and executive reporting meetings
- Support key system initiative: Evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Proactively contribute to our growing finance and accounting function, with a distinct focus on systems, process, and scalability
- Provide direct support for ongoing third party audit and tax work
- Ad hoc projects & analysis
Who You Are
- Current student working towards a Bachelor's degree in business with a major or concentration in Accounting, having completed or on track to complete core Intermediate Accounting coursework
- Conceptual understanding of GAAP principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Significant attention to detail, intellectually curious, and highly analytical
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent responsibilities – prioritize effectively and deliver results with an ownership mentality
- Discipline and accountability in a remote work environment
- Proficiency with personal computers and software such as Excel and PowerPoint
What You’ll Get
- Make an impact: Positively change the food industry and join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial company.
- Senior-level exposure: We are a lean team of 20+ Chompians, and you will work directly with executives, management, and across functions. Your exposure will reach well beyond your core responsibilities.
- Differentiated experience: Gain practical, hands-on experience in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Competitive pay: We value top talent and are building a profitable business together. This is a paid position.
- Flexible work arrangements: We are focused on the health and wellbeing of our team members. Our team is working remote during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Senior Marketing Manager, Community & Engagement
The Job: Team CHOMPS is searching for a high energy, highly motivated, and creative marketer to build strong community partnerships and maintain all social channels for Chomps! This person loves to create lasting relationships to build brand awareness and drive sales within strategic communities. You will build upon and develop new strategies to amplify Chomps among our consumer demographic - identifying authentic platforms and partners to reach our target demographic. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of all activities related to the community - building and maintaining relationships with influencers, brand partners, coordinate and monitor all social media activities, negotiate agreements and ensure all terms are met, and monitor performance and key KPIs for awareness, sales, and participants in the program. You will report to the Brand Director and work closely with the entire marketing team to ensure your efforts stay connected to the efforts of the company.
Traits of a Chompian:
- Creative thinker with the natural ability to empathize with others and understand what motivates them.
- Self-motivated and action oriented, with a team player mindset.
- Humble, willing to do what it takes to get the job done right.
- Scrappy, resourceful and persistent.
- Critical thinker and a problem solver.
- Can “connect the dots” and spot trends early.
- Not afraid to go against the grain and establish your own lane.
- Takes complete ownership of responsibilities and doesn’t make excuses – a true Chompian always finds a way.
- Highly organized and meticulous about the details.
- Possesses a hunger to learn and driven to do better daily.
- Has a keen interest in health, fitness and nutrition.
This role will own strategy and execution across social media, customer experience, influencer marketing and have two direct reports.
- Identify and build win-win, strategic relationships with social influencers and like-minded brands through both paid and earned activity.
- Plan, execute, and measure strategic initiatives that drive brand awareness and sales across direct to consumer and retail channels. This includes an always-on program and the amplification of campaigns like new product launches, new retail locations, or brand initiatives.
- Monitor activity on social tools (such as Sprout Social) and engage with audiences.
- Research, identify, prioritize, create, and publish content to engage our audience and nurture a highly interactive brand following across all platforms.
- Manage customer experience team to continue a positive consumer experience through inbound marketing.
- Measure and report on customer experience effectiveness and multi-channel campaigns based on traffic analytics from each native social channel.
- Write engaging, actionable copy tailored to our unique platforms and target audience
- Attend (when applicable) media, influencer, and fitness events, consumer shows, and trade shows to build and create new relationships.
- Build new customer acquisition strategy to further penetrate the key communities and demographics we currently service and establish key relationships within those communities.
- Manage a program budget for social media, sponsored partnerships, seeding, and campaign swag.
- Manage a traditional affiliate commission structure that incentivizes sales and support for influencer campaigns and promotions.
- Research, evaluate, and test new technologies, and opportunities within the partner landscape.
- Collaborate with the rest of the marketing and creative team to ensure all content needs are met and customized to the needs of our partners.
- Present results and insights including recommendations and process enhancements to leadership and management teams.
- Stay on top of social media and influencer marketing trends.
- Regularly identify and vet new and up-and-coming influencers for current and future programs.
- Identify trends in community engagement and suggest optimizations to improve campaign performance.
- As part of the Chomps team, you will occasionally help support critical strategic business initiatives.
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS Degree
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- 2+ years of social media and/or influencer marketing experience
- Ability to leverage existing relationships as applicable to the Chomps brand.
- Must have a good understanding of current nutrition and fitness trends and be able to answer questions about why Chomps is the best option.
- Excellent interpersonal, networking and relationship building skills! This person can start conversations with anyone and create a positive association with Chomps brand.
- Very strong team player, ability to work with cross-functional teams to get results.
- Highly responsive & available.
- Tech-savvy: experience with all social media platforms, MS Office, Google Docs and CRM.
- Passion for natural and organic products.
- Ability to travel <5%, potentially some weekend travel for trade/event shows (when the world gets back to ‘normal’).
- Ability to provide after-hours and weekend remote support.
What You’ll Get:
- Make an impact: Join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial company at a pivotal point to positively impact the food industry.
- Upward mobility: Grow within CHOMPS quickly based on outstanding performance.
- Competitive pay: We are building a profitable business and offer competitive compensation packages to top talent. We win together!
- Comprehensive benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental insurance, 401K matching, Generous PTO, Wellness Perks.
- Flexible work arrangements: We are focused on the health and wellbeing of our team members. Our team is working remote during the Covid-19 pandemic, and will transition back to the office as needed.