Brighten up your table with a colorful and healthy rainbow vegetable platter - perfect for any occasion! Add in Chomps Original Turkey sticks for extra protein and tons of flavor.
- 6-7 Chomps Original Turkey Sticks, cut in half
- 3 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 10 oz bag of rainbow mini peppers
- 1 clementine orange, sliced in half
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup white baby carrots
- 4-5 mini english cucumbers, sliced in 1/4ths
- 1 cup snap peas
- 4-6 stalks of asparagus, cut the bottom half of the stalks off
- 2 red radishes, sliced
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 4 oz feta cheese
- 1 tbsp ranch seasoning
- 2-3 sprigs of parsley
- Edible flowers for garnish
- In a mixing bowl using a hand mixer combine the cream cheese, feta, and ranch seasoning. Blend until smooth.
- Place a small dish of the ranch dip in the center of a large platter.
- One color at a time, arrange all of the vegetables and Chomps Original Turkey Sticks on the platter surrounding the dip.
- Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh parsley and edible flowers. Enjoy!