Cooking With Chomps Natural Beef Sticks Simple Recipes You’ll Love
Chomps Natural Beef Sticks are delicious grab ‘n’ go snacks. Made of non-GMO 100% grass-fed Angus beef, these protein snacks will get you through those between-meal times when unhealthy choices start sounding really good.
Versatile & Yummy Chomps Recipes
Chomps Natural Beef Sticks have proven their tasty power as between-meals snacks, but now you can enjoy their versatility at any meal with these two recipes. Meat lovers or paleo enthusiasts, watch how Chomps adds superior flavor to regular meat recipes.
Recipe #1: Chomps Bacon Roses
You’re going to want to save this unique recipe for a truly special occasion, such as an anniversary or a night when you screwed up and need to apologize. What woman wouldn't love this bouquet of Chomps Bacon Roses!
1 lb. package of bacon
12 Chomps Natural Beef Sticks (roses should always come in dozens)
- Pre-set the oven temperature at 400 degrees.
- Roll up each bacon strip individually. You’ll want the meaty edge to be the top of the “flower” and the fatty edge to be on the bottom.
- Using two toothpicks, skewer the bacon roll close to the bottom fatty edge. The toothpicks should cross in the middle which keeps the bacon roll from unraveling and also serves as a stand so it doesn’t fall over while cooking.
- Place the skewered bacon rolls on a baking rack over a foil-lined baking sheet. Cooking them on a rack helps to cook the bottom of the rolls as well as the rest of the rolls.
- Place them in the oven for 20 minutes. The outside will be crisped and browned, and the inside will be cooked but not crisp.
- While the bacon roses are cooling, you can start peeling the wrappers about a quarter of the way down each Chomps beef stick.
- Stick a toothpick in the middle of the top of each beef stick so that the toothpick can anchor the bacon rose.
- Voila! You have just created your first edible bouquet of Chomps Bacon Roses!
- For the finishing touch, place the bouquet in a small vase and tie a ribbon around the vase. Nice work!
Recipe #1: Chomps Meatballs
Everybody loves meatballs, but when you add Chomps Natural Beef Sticks to the recipe instead of one of the supermarket beef jerky brands, the flavor really takes off.
- 13 Chomps Natural Beef Sticks, roughly chopped
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs (can use gluten free if desired)
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 sausage link (casing removed)
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup roughly chopped parsley
- 2 eggs
- Preheat broiler.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, combine chopped Chomps sticks, panko, and milk mixture, sausage, onion, parsley and eggs.
- Pulse the food processor to combine the ingredients, then run the processor until a paste forms.
- Dip your hands in water and roll the meat mixture into balls
- Place the meatballs on the parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- Cook under broiler for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Skewer meatballs and serve.
You’ll discover that Chomps Meatballs’ mouthwatering flavor will have your guests asking, “What’s the secret ingredient in these meatballs? They’re delicious!”
Chomps Natural Beef Sticks
Made from 100% grass-fed non-GMO Angus beef, Chomps Natural Beef Sticks are Non-GMO Project Verified, Whole30 approved, and paleo-diet friendly. The perfect complement to an on-the-go lifestyle. Chomps are enhanced with the down-home flavors of farm-fresh ingredients and preserved with natural celery juice. Instead of tasting like those tough-to-chew unhealthy jerky brands in supermarkets, Chomps are tender, flavorful, juicy, and free of gluten, soy, hormones, antibiotics, dairy, and MSG. “Shop the butterfly” and keep your family safe.
Order Chomps natural beef snack sticks online in four different flavors (with a fifth flavor coming soon)—Original, Crankin’ Cran, Hoppin’ Jalapeno and Kickin’ Chicken—and at Trader Joe’s retail stores nationwide. Enjoy your protein boost the healthy non-GMO way!