- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 Jalapeño Beef Chomps sticks, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and sliced* optional if you like extra heat
- 2 14oz cans of unsalted tomato sauce
- ½ cup chicken or beef bone broth
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground oregano
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
Toppings: Shredded cheddar, tortilla chips, avocado, hot sauce, lime wedges
- Place the ground beef in a large pot with sliced onion and olive oil. Sauté until onion is almost translucent. Add in finely chopped Jalapeño Beef Chomps, jalapeño and garlic and sauté for about 3-5 minutes. Next, add in tomato sauce, seasonings, chicken broth, salt, and beans.
- Mix all together until well combined. Simmer for one hour, stirring occasionally. Add ¼ cup chicken broth if needed.
- Serve in bowls and top with avocado, sour cream (or Greek yogurt), cheese and tortilla chips!