This charcuterie board is a great item to bring to a Halloween party with kids, adults or both. It comes together in just about 30 minutes and is packed with protein from Chomps Original Beef Sticks wrapped in puffed pastry, apples dipped in white chocolate and candy eyes for a little treat, bananas shaped like ghosts and so much more. Don't forget to add some of your favorite Halloween candies to your board as well to make it fun and festive. These are a few of our favorite healthier Halloween snack options:
- Yum Earth Organic Candy
- Dark Chocolate Caramel Nougat Bars
- Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Crispy Wafers
- Strawberry, Banana and Peach Fruit Chews
- Grass Fed Classic Milk Chocolate
Prep time: 30 minutes
- 4 Slices of cheese (non-dairy or dairy)
- 4 Chomps Original Beef sticks
- 1 egg
- 1 pack of Edible candy eyeballs
- 1 container of puff pastry
- 4 Honeycrisp apples
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of mini marshmallows
- 2-3 sliced oranges
- ¼ cup chocolate chips, variety of sizes
- 3 bananas, cut in half
- 6 chocolate peppermint patties (to create candy spiders)
- 1/3 cup of candy corn
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 bag of grain-free pretzels
- Pumpkin shaped cookie cutter
- Any other veggies you like!
- Start creating your charcuterie board by opening the puff pastry and slicing 6” long by ½ inch wide strips and then cut your Chomps in half and roll the puff pastry around them to create “mummies”. With a pastry brush, mix one egg in a small bowl and brush the egg on top of the pastry. Pop into an oven at 400º for about 10-15 minutes to brown the pastry and cook it up.
- Slice a few apples into slices and then pair 2 slices together with a little bit of peanut butter and top with mini marshmallows for monster "teeth".
- For additional apple slices, mix together white chocolate and coconut oil together into a bowl. Dip half of the apple into the white chocolate mixture and top with candy eyes.
- Slice bananas and put 3 chocolate chips into each banana, 2 large for the eyes and 1 small for the nose, onto the banana.
- Use Halloween themed or Pumpkin shaped cookie cutters to cut out slices of cheese to place onto charcuterie board.
- Surround the apples, bananas, candy corn, chocolate candies or peppermint patties with broken pretzel bits to look like spiders, Chomps mummies, orange slices, cheese slices and grain-free pretzels and any other veggies you like!
- Serve at a party or get together for Halloween, throw on a Halloween themed movie and enjoy.