• One large bag of arugula/mixed greens
• 3 roasted beets, peeled and skin off
• 2 large grapefruits
• 2 Original Turkey Chomps sticks
• 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed, drained and patted dry before roasting
• ½ tsp paprika
• ¼ tsp ginger
• ¼ tsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp sea salt
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• ½ cup pomegranate arils
• 1/3 cup sliced almonds
• 1 avocado
•4oz goat cheese
• 6 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons grapefruit juice, reserved
• 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar, or white wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoons honey
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Begin by combining chickpeas with 1 tbsp olive oil with spices and roast at 400º for 30-40 minutes until roasted. Toss half way through. While the chickpeas are roasting, you can also roast your beets (stems off) for the same time. Once the beets are soft, you can peel off and slice into cubes.
- Wait for beets and chickpeas to cool. Chop up grapefruit slices, Chomps sticks, avocado and almonds (unless they are slivered). Combine with your greens, top with goat cheese.
- Mix dressing ingredients together in a small blender or mason jar. Drizzle over salads and serve!