We decided to turn pepperoni pull apart bread into a Christmas tree for the holidays. But this isn't just any pull apart bread, it is packed with protein from our Pepperoni Seasoned Turkey sticks and has delicious Italian flavor from basil, oregano, mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese.
Don't forget a cup of marinara sauce on the side for dipping. This dish comes together on one pan and is a great appetizer for all of your upcoming holiday parties.
- About 24 dozen frozen parker house style rolls (thawed on counter for about 2 hours) (2 packages)
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- ½ tsp salt
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 3 Turkey Pepperoni Chomps sticks
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- After the rolls are thawed, cut them in half and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper on it in the formation of a Christmas tree.
- Tuck the sliced pepperoni sticks (thinly sliced), 1/4 cup of the parmesan and mozzarella cheese between the rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- When the rolls start touching (about 90 minutes), combine the melted butter with the spices and brush over the rolls.
- Cover again and let rise until double (about 90 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 375 and before placing in oven sprinkle the rest of the ¼ cup shredded parmesan cheese over the rolls.
- Bake until golden brown (mine took 20 minutes).
- Serve immediately with warm pizza sauce for dunking. Enjoy!