When making a charcuterie board this Valentine's Day, incorporate red and pink hues by incorporating in our Original Beef Sticks, beet chips, beet hummus, prosciutto and strawberries.
A charcuterie board isn't complete without some chocolate, especially on Valentine's Day, along with some red wine which pairs perfectly with this charcuterie board.
- Trader Joe’s beet tortilla chips (round chips)
- Gluten-free crackers (example: Simple Mills)
- 2 dark chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Grainy Dijon mustard
- Brie cheese
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Original Beef Chomps Sticks
- Pomegranate seeds
- Beet Hummus
- Combine all ingredients onto board to fill the space to your liking! Make sure to put grainy mustard directly on the board, chop up your Chomps sticks and put hummus and chocolate into bowls.