This salad is our go-to for when we want to prep a work-from-home lunch on a Sunday night for the week ahead. Cobb salads are packed with hard-boiled eggs and chicken but instead of using bacon in this one, we swap in our Original Beef Chomps for a healthier alternative. If you double this recipe you can have multiple salads on hand throughout the week to power you through your countless meetings and to-do lists!
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 chicken breast, cooked with salt + pepper
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 original beef chomps, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¼ cup chopped chives, for topping
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- Dash of salt and pepper
1. Combine all ingredients for salad in a bowl: put the sliced hard boiled eggs, chicken and chomps on last. Blend together the ingredients for the dressing and then drizzle over salad.
Photos by Megan Weimer