- 1 pizza crust (Cappello’s Naked Pizza Crust was used in this recipe, but any plain pizza crust works)
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce (Rao’s was used in this recipe, but any jarred or homemade pizza crust will work)
- ½ cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 Chomps Pepperoni Seasoned Turkey Stick
- ½ ball of fresh burrata
- Red pepper flakes
- Hot honey
- Preheat the oven according to the pizza crust instructions
- Spread 2 tablespoons of pizza sauce evenly on pizza crust
- Add sliced cherry tomatoes and sliced Chomps Pepperoni Seasoned Turkey Stick, evenly covering the crust.
- Bake according to pizza crust instructions.
- While the pizza is baking, split a ball of burrata cheese in half. Separate half of the burrata into smaller chunks.
- A few minutes before the pizza is done, add chunks of burrata cheese on top of the pizza. Let bake for 2-3 more minutes.
- Once the pizza is done, top with red pepper flakes and drizzle with hot honey. Serve and enjoy!