Whole30 Compliant Loaded Baked Potato
- 3 medium potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 CHOMPS Turkey sticks (or any flavor), sliced and casing removed
- 1/2 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
For the sauce:
- 1/2 cup soaked cashews
- 6 tablespoons water
- 1-2 teaspoons hot sauce (make sure it's Whole30-approved!)
- 1/4 teaspoons paprika
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake potatoes for 50-60 minutes until cooked through.
- Make the sauce by putting all ingredients into a blender and blending until smooth.
- When there is about 5 minutes left on the potatoes make the filling - add oil to a medium sized pan over medium heat and let it get hot.
- Add sliced meat sticks and saute for 2 mins until browned.
- Add broccoli, garlic powder, and s&p and saute for another 3 mins until broccoli is tender.
- Cut a slit in the potato and make room for filling.
- Divide filling evenly and top with sauce!
Recipe originally found on: @eatthegains Instagram