Say “I love you” with this list of Valentine’s Day gifts for men. From gifts for the outdoorsman, to delicious DIY gifts, there’s sure to be something special for every type of guy on this list.
Let’s be honest, most men can be hard to shop for. It’s not always easy to find something that is both thoughtful and useful that makes for a memorable Valentine’s Day gift.
This list of the best Valentine’s Day gifts for men is sure to help you find the perfect special something for the guy in your life that shows them how much you care. There’s something for every personality type -- from items they’re sure to use over and over again to just plain old fun gifts they’re sure to never forget!
Say “I love you” (or I like you a lot!) this Valentine’s Day with one of these thoughtful and fun gifts for men.
- Meat Bouquet -- He may be giving you a bouquet of flowers so why not return the favor with a bouquet too, except this one’s edible! Crafting a meat bouquet is an easy and unforgettable Valentine’s Day gift for him especially if he’s a meat lover!
- Travel Bag -- If your guy is always on-the-go consider gifting him a sporty travel bag to help keep his things organized. It’s the perfect conversation starter for future trips!
Polaroid Camera -- Polaroid cameras are definitely making a comeback -- they’re fun to take places and get a pocket-sized shot with retro vibes. Perfect for snapping pictures on your next adventure together.
- Snack Subscription -- Give the gift of a Chomps subscription. Perfect for the guy who’s always snacking and appreciates a high-quality protein snack made with grass-fed and finished beef that contains no added sugar or harmful ingredients. He’ll love them before or after a workout.
- Loungewear -- If your guy’s been sporting the casual work-from-home look for the past two years, chances are his loungewear might need an upgrade. Elevate his work-from-home style with some sporty loungewear that doubles as the perfect date night in attire.
Hat -- Whether your guy loves the home team or prefers a more subtle look, there’s bound to be a hat that suits him. I think a gift that’s functional, yet personal to his taste is a win, win.
- Grooming Kit -- For the guy that appreciates good skincare, a grooming kit with his favorite products is a thoughtful gift and something he’ll definitely use. Many skincare brands carry curated sets that are perfect for gifting.
- Bar glasses -- A nice set of glasses for your guy’s favorite spirit makes for a thoughtful and fun Valentine’s Day gift. They may even inspire a fun cocktail to pair with dinner if you’re cooking up a romantic meal at home!
Camping Gear -- Perfect for the outdoorsmen, help equip your guy for a future camping trip with something he might not have like a thermos, cooking equipment or a foldable chair.
- Record player -- If the guy in your life is a little old school, some vinyl records or a record player could be a super fun retro gift that shows him you appreciate his taste in music.