- 16 oz jar of salsa
- 4-5 avocados, mashed with 1 lime
- 8oz of greek yogurt
- 1 bag organic frozen corn, roasted in oven for about 20 minutes at 400º
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- ½ cup cilantro
- 1 jar of refried beans
- ¾ cup mexican cheese
- 4 Jalapeño Beef Chomps
- 1 packet Siete Foods taco seasoning
- 2 limes (one for garnish and 1 for using with avocado mash)
- Green onion and Olives for garnish
- Begin by starting sautéing your 4 Jalapeño Beef Chomps Sticks in ½ packet of Taco seasoning for about 3-5 minutes on low heat. Once sautéed, then set aside.
- Start layering your 7 layer dip in either single plastic cups (or you could use glass mason jars) or a large tupperware or baking dish.
- First you’ll layer your refried beans in the dish. Followed by your sautéed chomps, corn, then avocado mash, greek yogurt, mexican cheese, salsa and repeat. For the final layer you’ll want to chop up your peppers and scatter across the top along with your black olives, green onion, cilantro.
- Serve and enjoy!
Photos by Kaitlin Yocom