Prep these breakfast quesadilla bento boxes before your next busy week ahead so that when it comes to breakfast, you don't have to think twice. These will save you when you're in a rush for something quick and easy to eat in the morning that is packed with carbs, healthy fats and a solid amount of protein thanks to scrambled eggs and our Chomps sticks.
4 bento boxes
- 8 tortillas
- 1 cup Mexican shredded cheese
- 2 sliced jalapeño peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 1 tbsp olive oil or butter
- 8 eggs, scrambled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Jalapeño Beef Chomps
2 cups mixed berries
1. First make your quesadillas which will require all of the ingredients above starting with your tortillas and ending with your Jalapeño Beef Chomps.
2. Cut up all of your Chomps into 3/4" pieces along with your red peppers. Sauté with your olive oil in a pan with salt and pepper. Add in your scrambled eggs and cook on low-medium heat until cooked through.
3. Remove from heat and add into a separate bowl.
4. Add one tortilla to a pan, sprinkle with your cheese and add 1/4 of your egg mixture onto the tortilla. Place a second tortilla on top and then flip your quesadilla until cooked evenly on each side.
5. Repeat for each quesadilla. Let cool, slice and then add into bento box with clementines and fruit.
6. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve and then reheat your quesadilla only before enjoying.
Photos by Kaitlin Yocom