Prep time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 whole wheat or gluten-free taco sized tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- ½ white onion
- 2 Jalapeño Beef Chomps, thinly sliced and chopped
- Avocado oil spray
- First chop your green pepper, orange pepper and onion jalapeño and add to a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil to sauté until softened.
- While veggies are cooking, place 2 of the 4 tortillas on a cutting board and cut out a “Jack 'O Lantern” face on 2 of them.
- Place veggies aside in a small dish to cool. Then place one tortilla on the pan (the one without the cut-outs), top with ½ cup of cheese and half of the veggie mixture, place one of the cut-out tortillas on top (you will do this twice to make 2 quesadillas).
- Flip quesadilla after 3-5 minutes (until first side is browned).
- Place on plate and do the same with the other quesadilla.
- Serve and enjoy with guacamole, sour cream and salsa if you please!