Craving something hearty and healthy? Try preparing this homemade chicken salad sandwich today! It pairs perfectly with the Turkey Chomplings for a flavorful and filling meal idea.
- 2 cups cooked and shredded chicken breast
- 1 cup sliced grapes
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sliced bread or croissant rolls
- 1 bag of Chomps Original Turkey Chomplings
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, diced celery, diced red onion, and chopped parsley.
- In a separate small mixing bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise and dijon mustard until smooth.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the chicken mixture in the large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before making sandwiches to allow flavors to meld together.
- To assemble sandwiches, take two slices of bread or croissant roll halves and spread a generous amount of chicken salad on one slice.
- Top with another slice of bread or croissant roll half to complete the sandwich.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature as desired and serve alongside Chomps Turkey Chomplings for the perfect lunch!