Any good brunch in the spring/summer needs a good few options and with a bagel bar, you really can't go wrong. We took your favorite bagels and put a bit of a spin on them, including one highlighting Chomps Original Beef sticks. Yes, you read that right - Chomps in a bagel sandwich. We slice up our Chomps thinly, add them into an omelette, fold it up and toss it inside of a breakfast sandwich for a classic twist on a "bacon egg and cheese" bagel and trust us, it's delicious.
We also created a simple avocado toast bagel (with a fried egg and tomato) and a smoked salmon, cucumber and caper bagel for those who want to keep things old school.
Either way, there's something for everyone at this bagel bar.
- 3 Everything Gluten-Free bagels
- Chive cream cheese
- 1 avocado
- 4 eggs
- 4 oz spinach
- 2 Original Beef Chomps
- Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
- 1 beefsteak tomato
- 4oz smoked salmon
- 1 thinly sliced cucumber
- 1 red onion
You will make THREE different bagel options:
- Simple Avocado Toast and Egg Bagel
- Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Bagel
- “Bacon”, Egg and Cheese and Spinach Bagel
Avocado Toast bagel: Toast your bagel and then add avocado, everything but the bagel season, tomato and one over easy egg.
Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Bagel: Toast your bagel and add chive cream cheese, smoked salmon, thinly sliced cucumber, micro greens and dill and top with thinly sliced red onion (about 3-6 thin slices) and some capers.
- Chomps bagel: Whisk together 3 eggs with salt, pepper, and 1 finely sliced Original Beef Chomps and make a “Chomps omelette” in your pan as you would a normal omelette. Set aside. Prepare your bagel by slicing then adding avocado, spinach, your omelette and one slice of cheddar. Wrap bagel in aluminum foil and placing in a 400º oven or toaster oven for 5 minutes to melt cheese. Let cool, remove from oil and serve.