Take your love for deviled eggs to the next level by hosting a fun and interactive deviled egg bar. From classic flavors to bold new combinations, discover endless possibilities with a DIY deviled egg bar!
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 Chomps Original Beef, thinly sliced
- Smoked paprika
- Grey Poupon mustard
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Chives, chopped
- Start by boiling the eggs. Place them in a pot of cold water and bring it to a boil over medium-high heat. Let the eggs boil for about 10 minutes.
- Once the eggs are boiled, remove them from the pot and place them in a bowl of ice water to cool down.
- Once cooled, peel off the shells carefully and cut each egg in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks from each egg half and place them in another bowl.
- Mash the yolks with mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper. Mix until it becomes smooth.
- Spoon or pipe this mixture back into each egg white half generously.
- Add all of your toppings to small bowls or plates and serve alongside the deviled eggs and enjoy with your favorite toppings!