Low Carb Cauliflower Gnocchi with CHOMPS
You've heard all the hype about Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi, but have you tried it yet? This low-carb alternative to the tasty Polish dish will have you running back to the store weekly to stock up!
All ingredients for this simple, tasty recipe can be found at your local TJ's!
- Trader Joe's Cauliflower Gnocchi (frozen)
- Trader Joe's regular or vegan pesto (dairy free!)
- Grape tomatoes (halved)
- Chomps Sticks (Original or Italian Style Beef, Chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil, chopped zucchini and asparagus in a skillet on medium for 5 minutes.
- Add garlic and tomatoes.
- In a separate skillet, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, gnocchi (no water needed as instructions say) and chomps slices. Be sure to keep the skillet on medium to keep the gnocchi from burning!
- Once both are heated, combine and stir in pesto.