Every summer barbecue, picnic or gathering needs a macaroni salad. You might be either team macaroni or team potato salad but we vote for macaroni this summer! It's not your average pasta salad since of course you know we had to add our Original Turkey Chomps. Enjoy this macaroni salad as a side or as your main entree!
- 16oz elbow macaroni
- 1 cup shredded or chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced bell pepper (any color!)
- ½ cup green onions
- ¼ cup fresh chopped dill
- Original Turkey
- Trader Joe’s Vegan Dill Dressing
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Boil pasta per the directions.
- While pasta cooks, chop your veggies and then strain pasta & run cold water over it to stop it from cooking & cool the temperature.
- Add all chopped veggies and dill - toss it together until combined.
- Add about ½ the dressing container + salt & pepper to taste
- Place in the refrigerator, serve cold with extra dressing if you please, garnish with fresh dill.
Photos by Kaitlin Yocom