Your favorite Sunday morning treat without all of the junk!
4 Crankin' Cranberry CHOMPS sticks
2 Tbsp maple syrup (honey or blackstrap molasses will also work)
1. Finely chop Chomps sticks into itty bitty pieces and coat with maple syrup.
2. Spread out on a pan lined with parchment paper and bake at 400 degrees F for 10-13 minutes (until you see edges begin to crips and darken. Time will vary depending on how large/small your cuts are)
3. Remove from oven and allow to cool while making your doughnuts.
1 tsp baking soda
1 Tbsp Fire Cider (ACV will also work)
4 pasture raised eggs
1/4 cup Cassava flour
2/3 cup creamy almond butter (any nut butter will do)
1. Add baking soda, Fire Cider, and eggs in a large bowl and use an electric or stand mixer to mix until eggs form peaks (begin to “fluff”)
2. Add Cassava flour and almond butter and continue mixing until well combined (about 1 more minute). Batter will be loose, this is normal.
3. Pour batter into a silicone doughnut pan and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and place in freezer to cool (you need them cold before you frost with coconut butter).
1. Melt coconut butter (no exact measurements) and dip each chilled doughnut into melted coconut butter. Immediately sprinkle your candied “bacon” on top before coconut butter hardens.
*Store in fridge or freezer.
Original recipe from Lil Sipper