• 1 bag of mini bagels
• Pizza/marinara sauce
• Mozzarella cheese
• 2 Pepperoni Turkey Chomps Sticks
• Green pepper
• Black olives
• 1 cup shaved parmesan cheese
• 2 beefsteak tomatoes
• 1/2 cup arugula
• Balsamic glaze
- With a bag of at least 12 mini pizza bagels, you’ll make 4 of each “flavor” pizza bagel. One will be simple marinara sauce, mozzarella and turkey chomps thinly sliced.
- The second “flavor” of bagel will be marinara sauce, mozzarella, black olives, mushrooms and green peppers.
- The third “flavor” will be pesto, freshly grated parm, thinly sliced tomato topped with arugula and drizzled with balsamic glaze.
- Preheat your oven to 400º. Place all bagels on a baking sheet with parchment paper and top each with desired toppings. Pop into the oven for about 10-15 minutes until toppings are melted and Chomps are crispy.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes and enjoy with your favorite dips like more marinara sauce or dairy-free ranch dressing!