Paleo-Friendly Jerky Almond Granola Recipe
Total Time:25 mins
Cook Time:20 mins
Prep Time:5 mins
This nutty Paleo granola is loaded with nuts, almond butter and CHOMPS beef jerky.
- 1 cup raw, slivered almonds
- 1 cup raw walnuts
- ½ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup creamy almond butter
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 T melted coconut oil
- 2 t cinnamon
- ¼ t salt
- 2 sticks of CHOMPS jerky (any flavor)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place a slip mat or parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- In a large bowl, combine the almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, combine melted coconut oil, almond butter, and honey. Pour the mixture over the nuts, and stir to evenly distribute over the nuts.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the nuts are browned.
- Remove from the oven, and allow the mixture to cool for 30 minutes.
- While the granola cools, slice two sticks of jerky. Distribute the slices over the granola while it cools.
- Once cooled, transfer to a bowl and enjoy. Or keep in a mason jar or other container to maintain freshness.
Recipe originally found on: Paleo Hacks