Simple Make-Ahead Egg Muffins (Whole30 Compliant)
Make a batch of these easy egg muffins for your weekly meal prep!
- 12 eggs
- 2 Tbsp chopped onions
- ½ cup mushrooms, chopped
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- 2 garlic bulb, minced
- 1-2 Chomps Venison sticks, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and onions.
- Fill each muffin tin halfway with egg mixture.
- Divide mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and Chomps evenly among muffins.
- Divide the rest of the egg mixture over the top of each muffin.
- Bake 20 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes and remove. Enjoy fresh or freeze individually for up to three months.
Original recipe from: Spartan