This salad requires just a few ingredients and is both gluten, dairy and refined-sugar free, along with being Whole30 approved. The salad has 18g of protein from our Chomps Original Beef Sticks and is packed with veggies, fiber (from chia seeds!) and a delicious dairy-free dressing.
- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 Chomps Original Beef Sticks, sliced
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Half an avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Tessemae’s Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Place spinach on a large plate or in a large bowl.
- Slice up your Chomps sticks into thin slices and sprinkle on salad.
- Next, sauté your mushrooms to your liking with your olive oil and sea salt.
- While your mushrooms are cooking, slice and quarter your cherry tomatoes and toss in about 1-2 tsp of olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Wait for mushrooms to cool slightly, about 5-10 minutes, and top on salad.
- Add cherry tomatoes onto the salad.
- Slice your avocado into thin slices and place half on the salad.
- Finish it off by sprinkling with chia seeds and drizzle of balsamic