- ½ cup white onion
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 head of broccoli
- 3 Original Beef Chomps sticks
- 1 cup brown rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos, tamari or soy sauce
- 2 eggs
- 3 scallions
- Peanuts, optional (omit if you have an allergy)
1. First, sauté your white onion and garlic cloves with sesame oil until onions become translucent on medium high heat.
2. Next add in your broccoli and sliced Chomps and sauté until tender 5-8 minutes. While that’s cooking, cook your brown rice. We always do 1 cup of brown rice to 2 cups of chicken broth. Add into a pan and once it starts boiling, set to simmer for 15-20 minutes until broth is absorbed.
3. Next scramble in your eggs into the veggies. Add in the coconut aminos. Mix together. Then add in your rice.
4. Add food into a bowl and then top with sliced scallions and peanuts.