- 4 cups romaine
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 Original Beef Sticks, cut finely into crumbles
- Sliced sandwich pickles (bread and butter work great here)
- ½ red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 russett potato, peeled and crinkle cut
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 avocado
- Storebought special sauce
- Finely chop up the romaine, tomatoes and Chomps sticks.
- Place the romaine in the bowl first and top with the cherry tomatoes, beef, dill pickles and thin red onion slices.
- Next, peel and cut your potatoes with a crinkle cut fry cutter (or you can use a regular knife). Toss potatoes into a bowl of ice cold water for 20-30 minutes to remove the excess starch (this makes them taste incredible, too!). Drain and pat dry.
- Roast your russett potato “fries” on a baking sheet at 400º with seasonings and olive oil for 20-40 minutes until cooked through and a little crispy.
- Let cool before adding to salad. Then add to salad with cheese, sliced avocado and drizzle with special sauce.
Photos by Kaitlin Yocom