A charcuterie board that matches our Jalapeño Beef Chomps stick? Of course we went there. We love a fun tray of snacks, especially when they're all color coordinated. This charcuterie board makes for the perfect pairing to your St. Patrick's Day festivities if you're having family or friends over. Swap out the shamrock-shaped block of cheese for any cheese and this instantly turns into a monochromatic charcuterie board for spring. Feel free to swap out your favorite green snacks like pea crisps, green apples and more.
- 3-5 Jalapeño Beef Chomps sticks
- 1 cup of green grapes
- 2 granny smith apples thinly sliced
- 3-4 kiwis, cut in half
- Handful of sandwich pickles
- ¼ cup green olives
- White chocolate pretzels
- Large block of cheese cut out to look like a shamrock (2-3 blocks of Derby Cheese if you can find it!)
- Thin round, small wheat crackers
- Cucumber slices
- Green peppers
- First use a cookie cutter to shape your cheese into a shamrock.
- Next, you'll want to place the rest of the snacks around the board the best way you see fit.
- Items like the olives and pickles can be placed into small dishes if need be.