- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 8-10oz of shredded Mexican cheese
- 1 15oz can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp chile lime seasoning (Trader Joe’s)
- 3 Jalapeño Beef Chomps, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8oz pico de gallo
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and sliced
- 8oz of corn (we recommend frozen and heating in the oven)
- Sour cream/Greek yogurt for drizzling afterward
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray it with nonstick spray.
- Cover the entire tray with tortilla chips and top with cheese. Set aside.
- While the oven is preheating, get your beans ready and add them to a pan with 1 tbsp chile lime seasoning and your 3 finely sliced Jalapeño Beef Chomps. Once it sautés for about 3-5 minutes, pile on top of your cheese and chip mixture.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes so cheese melts and chips get a little crispy. Top with corn, pico, avocado slices and top with jalapeño. Then drizzle your Greek yogurt/sour cream! Enjoy :)