- One 12oz jar of artichoke hearts
- 2 tbsp artichoke heart marinade
- 1 frozen package of spinach thawed and drained
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup mayo
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 1 cup parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper
- Chomps sticks
- Tortilla chips/pita chips
- Drain the artichoke hearts and reserve the marinade. Chop the artichoke hearts and place in a medium size bowl.
- Completely thaw and drain the spinach. Squeeze out an excess liquid and add to the bowl with artichoke hearts.
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, marinade, grated garlic, salt, pepper, hot sauce 1 cup of mozzarella, ½ cup parmesan. Stir until well combined.
- Transfer to a skillet and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with chips and sliced Chomps.