If you're looking for a way to enjoy pizza with your kids, family or loved one, this Italian Inspired Charcuterie Board creating mini pizzas, heart-shaped ravioli and dipping sauces is a great way to have a date night in or for your kids to get creative in the kitchen.
Snack on your Chomps, caprese salad skewers and crostinis while you enjoy your mini pizza and pasta all at the same time.
- 1 bag store-bought pizza dough
- 1 jar marinara sauce (half for a bowl on the board, half for pizzas)
- 8oz pack of heart-shaped raviolis, cooked
- 1 jar of mozzarella balls
- 8oz cherry tomatoes
- 1 pack of basil
- 4oz of balsamic vinegar
- 4 wooden skewers
- 8oz of pesto
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1 pack of crostinis
- 8 Turkey Pepperoni Chomps or Original Beef sticks
- Similar to the Valentine’s Charcuterie board, this will be somewhat of a pizza/pasta board. You will want to make at least 6-8 “mini pizzas” in the shape of hearts topped with your favorite pasta sauce, cheese and thinly sliced Pepperoni Turkey chomps.
- As your pizzas are cooking, cook your heart-shaped ravioli (if you can’t find hearts, do round but try to find red dyed ones!). Drain and rinse ravioli and place on board. Let your pizzas cool after cooking and place on board.
- In heart shaped bowls, place pesto, marinara sauce and shredded/grated parmesan on the board.
- In a small ramekin or glass, add balsamic vinegar onto the board for dipping.
- Create your mozzarella/tomato skewers as pictured above.
- Add basil around the board along with full size Chomps sticks.